3 Dimensional Snowflake Folding Child Craft Pattern Instructions
Design your own snowflake 3-D ornaments and turn flat paper snowflakes into spectacular 3-d ornaments. 3 D Snowflake craft patterns, learn to how to cut and fold paper into three Dimensional. paper snowflakes hanging ornaments.
Create a winter wonderland by livening up your Christmas tree or windows and doorways with 3-D folded paper snowflakes.
Once you learn how to make one 3-Dimensional snowflake ornament, you can make a blizzard of Christmas and winter holiday ornaments.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to make your perfect 3-d snowflake from regular or colored paper, or a mixture of colored paper.
Instructions: How to Make Three Dimensional Snowflake Ornaments
Gather Your Craft Materials
How to make 3-Dimensional snowflake ornaments to hang for your holiday decorations:
First gather all the materials and equipment you need:
- paper (preferably thicker paper)
Depending upon how intricate and detailed you want your final ornament to be, you might also need:
- crayons, markers, paint
- string, yarn, thread, ribbon
- tape, stapler
- masking tape
- X-acto knife
- double sided tape
- art board or safe surface for cutting
3-D Snowflake Instructions:
- Print the snowflake template provided here:patterns
- Color or decorate before cutting out the design
- Cut out the snowflake pieces or sections
- Cut out the center slits being careful to stop cutting halfway through the design
- Match the snowflake patterns
- Slide the snowflakes together using the center slits, top to bottom
- Hole punch a small hole or glue a ribbon onto the top pattern to tie a ribbon to hang, or use a wire christmas ornament hanger.
Ideas for decorating the snowflakes:
- use silver sparkles or sparkle glue
- Rub chalk with coarse sandpaper to get chalk dust and pour the dust over glue covered paper.
Family Friendly Paper Crafts for Young Children
ScissorCrafts®.com . All Rights Reserved. Contact / Privacy