Project and Activity Ideas
If you aren't going to be using your paper snowflakes to decorate, you can add them to your Christmas presents to create unique and festive Christmas gifts.
Decorate for a party or event with these suggestions for displaying your growing collection of paper snowflakes.
You can use paper snowflakes for creating festive indoor winter wonderlands of holiday decorations, stationery and more. Let your imagination take over and convert your home or office cubicle into a blizzard of snow flake perfection.
Press your snowflakes in between books to flatten them out overnight. Coat the snowflakes with paraffin to harden them, then sprinkle with glitter.
Folding and Cutting Patterns:
How to Display Snowflake Artwork
- Tape the flattened snowflakes onto clean, dry windows.
- Use paper clips or ornament hangers to hang snowflakes on trees and shrubs. NOTE: if you use string to hang the decorations outside, use strands as short as possible so birds don't get tangled up when they try to use it for their nests
- Laminate snowflakes and use as coasters or laminate a large group together to make a decorative place mat.
- Make long paper chains for colorful doorway curtains or drape across window curtains. (Keep clear of hot light bulbs)
- Frame your favorite snowflakes and give as gifts to loved ones and friends
- Make extra snowflakes for mom or dad to take to work to decorate their office cubicles
- Paste snowflake designs onto 1 side of a folded piece of colored construction paper to make your own, personalized greeting card
- Tape or paste snowflake onto Christmas presents for a personal touch
- Need to rack up a few last minute "good deeds" for Santa on Christmas Eve? Impress Santa by using your best snowflake as a doily upon which to place Santa's cookie dish and milk glass ;-)
- Print snowflakes on clear window decal "paper" and decorate car windows
- Give Fido some Christmas spirit by decorating the dog house with snowflakes
Family Friendly Paper Crafts for Young Children
ScissorCrafts®.com . All Rights Reserved. Contact / Privacy