Snow Flake Theme Project and Activity Ideas
The ideas on this page are just a few suggestions how to display your growing collection of paper snowflakes:
You can use paper snowflakes for creating festive indoor winter wonderlands of holiday decorations, stationery and more. Let your imagination go!
Designs for coloring and snowflake templates can be used to create magnificent winter wonderland snowflake invitations to gatherings, memorial ornaments, book marks, picture frames, snowflake succession invitations and more.
Create Magnificent Winter Wonderland Snowflakes
- Completed snowflake designs can be used for making stencils, woodwork, crochet or embroidery patterns, window decals, return address stickers, gwiazdy designs, birthday, special occasion and holiday cards, scherenscnitte (paper cutting) decorations, latch-hook rugs - you name it!
- Printable snowflakes shapes for coloring or embroidery, wood working and other craft patterns
- Tape your one of a kind snowflake to a window for a nice winter decoration - let the light shine through a window covered with falling snow
- Decorate your Christmas gifts with unique wrapping paper and gift tags with snowflakes
- Substitute miniature snowflakes for christmas tree decorations or string together to make a snowflake garland
- Make a winter greeting card by pasting your snowflakes onto a piece of folded construction paper
- Use Snowflake Scrap paper to decorate party hats, holiday wrapping paper, gift tags, scrapbook projects, and other craft projects
- Make snowflakes stencils for your walls, furniture or art project. Make foam snowflake ornaments or a collage or Stenciled Snowflake Wrapping paper!
- Frame your favorite photographs with snowflakes silhouettes to frame your photo
- Free Lesson Plan
- Visit the Snowflake Chemistry Science section for an online guide to snowflakes, snow crystals and falling snow
Family Friendly Paper Crafts for Young Children
ScissorCrafts®.com . All Rights Reserved. Contact / Privacy